NASCAR Racing Winston Cup 1997 Championship Ring Hendrick "JEFF GORDON"
Nascar lovers, add this awesome ring to your collection. Features a sturdy, durable built carved out of a mixture of high quality alloys & metals to give it a very realistic platinum appearance.
- Very Realistic: Our rings are designed and manufactured out of high quality alloys & cubic zircon metals mixed with a high caliber white stone to give it a highly realistic & genuine platinum appearance.
- Precise Manufacturing: This ring is precisely sculpted and carved to perfection by state of the art machinery to give it an aesthetic and ultra detailed look. Our machinery also allows us to manufacture our rings quickly and efficiently, without error, to get them delivered to your door & in your hands ASAP.
- Hand Made: Our hired experts inspect and detail our rings carefully by hand to give them that final human touch.
- Exclusive Design: These special, limited edition, custom made made products, won't last long. They are selling out fast. Get yours today before we run out of inventory. Not sold in stores or anywhere else.
- Support A Good Cause: A percentage of our sales from this item are donated to charity.
- Affordable Alternative: Most championship rings cost anywhere from $10,000 to $15,000 dollars each. Our rings are worth less than < $100 with amazing quality.
- Product will ship in 2-3 days and will arrive 7-15 days after being shipped. Some products can arrive in 1 - 2 days depending on location.
- Tracking Number is provided.
- We Offer A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if Unsatisfied.
Click "add to cart" above to own yours.